[TenTec] FS Omni C

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS Omni C
From: <jcharley@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 14:00:20 -0400
FS Ten Tec Omni C
A legendary Omni C is for sale.  This rig has recently been to the TT factory
for PTO rebuild and alignment (12/05).  In tip-top shape.  Pix available at
least a 9 out of 10.  All filters (crystal and audio) included.  The NB works
well.  The AGC mod was done to eliminate the AGC popping (this can be simply
reversed).  Must sell due to unexpected new arrival at my home.  Original
manual, microphone, a power connector and factory visit info included.  Will be
shipped in TT factory box (not the original).  Any questions please contact me.
 $375 includes shipping USA only.  Thanks for looking.  73, K4BXN/Crit
jcharley@bellsouth.net