Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec 960 PS

To: jsb@digistar.com,Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec 960 PS
From: William Lee <n5wrx@stx.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 13:55:52 -0500
I recently bought a Corsair II from Ten Tec and used it for 6 days.
The rig was like new and worked very well but I decided I would save
up a bit more and wait for a nice used Orion.
So I called to ask to return it and was given a number no questions
asked.
I would not have a second thought about buying another used radio
from Ten Tec In fact I would prefer to buy one from them that is
checked out and garenteed to be working 100%.
In fact I will  be watching for a nice Orion.

William Lee  N5WRX