Re: [TenTec] interesting eHam review

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] interesting eHam review
From: "Larry Menzel" <retire@means.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 19:42:35 -0500
Yeah, and wait until that PW1 craps out on him like two of my buddies here
in Minneapolis!  HA!

One of the guys is on his second one, and it just  blew a 12meter coil due
to a parasitic harmonic problem, and his ProIII died, too.

Japcrap!  I'm done.  100% American made shack!

God Bless America.  Have a great and safe 4th of July holiday everyone.
This is a great list!

Larry, N0XB
Northfield, MN