Re: [TenTec] Lousy eHam review

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Lousy eHam review
From: "Toby Pennington" <toby423@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 00:11:39 -0400
I was just forwarded an email from the poster of the Lousy eHam Review
describing his experience with the Jupiter and Ten Tec.  He seemed to have
some very real issues with the Jupiter including RF problems which could not
be resolved.  His ground system was installed under his house when it was
built,  and all his other rigs worked very well and he has quite a few well
known rigs.  Other issues involved how he was handled by Ten Tec personel.
It seems like someone may have dropped the ball at TT to some extent.

I have had really bad rf problems before and it can drive you nutty trying
to fix it.  The guy was fed up and it shows in his post.   Happy July 4th
all!