Re: [TenTec] PSK/RTTY Which rig?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] PSK/RTTY Which rig?
From: wa3fiy@radioadv.com
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 10:07:45 -0400
Pegasus.  Hands down...........Pegasus.   Although I have a number of rigs
at my disposal, the Pegasus is the one I keep going back to for the digital
modes.  Beside working very well and being exceptionally stable, it can be
placed anywhere leaving only the computer display and keyboard taking up
desk space.  Mine has the internal tuner making a very slick arrangement.

And the price is right!   :-)

73,

-Lee-