Re: [TenTec] Scout on 60-meters?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Scout on 60-meters?
From: Bwana Bob <wb2vuf@qsl.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2006 09:30:11 -0400
It should be possible. I've been thinking about it myself. It should be
easy to modify the bandpass filter and change the crystal. We need to do
the math to make sure there will be no spurious outputs. My concern
would be the second harmonic of the PTO which operates at 2.2-2.7 MHz
getting into the output, though there is a low pass filter on the PTO
output.

Other than that, it should be possible to modify a 40 meter band module,
but where can we get band modules? I don't think Ten Tec has any more.

                                73,

                                Bob WB2VUF