[TenTec] REALLY! How to Fix the Orion

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] REALLY! How to Fix the Orion
From: OTAKEBI@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 14:59:44 EDT
I think that the market will determine the fate of Ten Tecs company.
If enough people buy the product and are happy with it all will be  well.
I am sure that Ten Tec would love to build a top of the line go for broke
radio but they have I am sure tested the waters.
As a company when do you stop.
$5000.00
$10,000.00
$20,000.00
One Complaint, two complaints, three complaints.
I bet I could get a company to build me a $30,000.00 dollar radio with
everything I want in it.
But, I bet mine would be the only one they make.
That is why the Volkswagen was so popular.
It did its job well and people could buy it.
I wonder how many Testa Rosas they would have sold?
Dan/N4VET