Re: [TenTec] Orion problems

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion problems
From: "Douglas Shock" <douglas.shock@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 17:54:39 -0600
Here we go again...read the print buddy...I love my Orion...and no you can't
have it...nor is it for sale...just get the half filled glass topped off.
You can keep you boat anchor(s)

Bashing??? I have received some very intelligent responses from my original
thread that were well received...supporting and not supporting my
frustration.

Increased customer communication amongst a few other things to include
finishing the job are the main concearns. I hardly call that bashing.