[TenTec] PT5L (YT6A) WRTC Station Design and Recordings

To: TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] PT5L (YT6A) WRTC Station Design and Recordings
From: Sinisa Hristov <shristov@ptt.yu>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 00:13:44 -0400
My Orion Classic was to be the main rig for YT6A WRTC team.
Unfortunately, system integration could not have been completed on time,
and my FT1000MP MkV had to be used instead, along with Drake R4C as rig B.

Anyway, PT5L (YT6A) WRTC Station Design has generated a bit of interest,
and I've just uploaded some information.

Please download http://www.yudx.net/WRTC06PT5L.zip (5.12 MB) and unpack the
file.

You'll find the Station Design document, some pictures from Brasil
and a 14-minute stereo MP3 file illustrating the system operation.

By all means, please use stereo headphones to listen to the recordings.
Recorded QSOs are listed in the "PT5L WRTC 2006 Stereo.pdf" file,
along with some additional information.

73,

Sinisa  YT1NT, VE3EA