[TenTec] MY_O2_LCD-COLOR_READOUT

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] MY_O2_LCD-COLOR_READOUT
From: "George" <goofyham@highstream.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 19:19:42 -0400
Gang;
Am I the only one that has a missing pixel in the upper part of my O2's LCD
readout. I had it back to Ten Tec and they couldn't "re-create" it??? They are
shipping it back without calling me to confirm my observations. Bummer!
The rig went in for a non responding RS232 port which they fixed.
Ten Tec did offer to pay shipping back if it is still missing, pixel, that is.
It's just the thought of hauling it back to UPS.
Anyway, does anyone else have missing, non active, pixels or is my O2 the
only one?
Thanks.
George