Re: [TenTec] AirPax Purchase

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] AirPax Purchase
From: CATFISHTWO@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 22:30:14 EDT

In a message dated 7/21/2006 6:44:36 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
y2kbrad@hotmail.com writes:

Mine  arrived yesterday, but I have questions.   I understand the Line  &
Load, but my AIRPAX units have what looks like some kind of a sensor
circuit.  There are three small connectors between the Line &  Load.  Are any
of you using this circuit?  How are you using  this circuit?  In other words
what are you connecting this circuit  to?  My AIRPAX units were made in
Mexico, but THEY ARE HERE LEGALLY -  Smile!!

You are appreciated!!

Brad  Bradford

put a meter on it, the 2 big ones are of course the breaker but one of the
little ones is common and then one is NO and the other is NC so you can throw
and small circuit with a light and remote these and find out when the  blow.
I use them on the radios and also on the solar stuff.. the remote  lite is
nice..

tom N6AJR