Re: [TenTec] triton IV filter

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] triton IV filter
From: "Mike Hyder -N4NT-" <Mike_N4NT@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 23:53:00 -0400
Know that you will need to add a circuit to switch the filter into the
circuit.  There are probably many ways to do that.  I've seen a small toggle
switch added through a little slot cut into the front panel.  In one of the
544's I had, the designer of the Omni-C had added the same electronic
circuit used in the Omni into the 544.

Just know that you'll need a way to do it.

73, Mike N4NT