[TenTec] Being tired of "On being a contrarian"

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Being tired of "On being a contrarian"
From: "AJ4AY" <aj4ay@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 08:59:25 -0500
Folks,

Let me paste this from the Ten Tec mailing list home page:

QUOTE

DO NOT USE THIS LIST TO POST COMPLAINTS, PERSONAL CRITICISMS, ATTACKS, ETC.
VIOLATORS OF THIS POLICY WILL BE REMOVED IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT NOTICE.

UNQUOTE

If this policy were strictly enforced, I dare say that some of the list
posters on "On being a contrarian" would be gone.....

As it is, I have had all of the TT, O2, and personal bashing that I can
handle.  Folks, this is supposed to be FUN.  FUN.....  And this list is
certainly far from that.

Flame suit ON - CUL

Jay
AJ4AY