Re: [TenTec] Opinions from Scout Owners?

To: roncasa@verizon.net, tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Opinions from Scout Owners?
From: ARDUJENSKI@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 17:10:53 EDT

Gee, what does it matter? Hmmmmm. Weight could be an issue if carrying
around portable? Power consumption could be an issue if in a remote area and
limited resources? Gee, what if VHF might be a nice option? As pointed out
filtering could be important and some of the newer radios might offer a bit
more  in
this area? I guess these questions were not important in getting good
feedback. Its fun to operate and that is enough for many I guess. Sorry for
asking
to define the user's needs

Alan KB7MBI

In a message dated 8/2/2006 12:49:26 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,