Re: [TenTec] My dream Ten Tec rigs

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] My dream Ten Tec rigs
From: Jim Lowman <jmlowman@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 19:15:18 -0700
Caity and all, any idea at what point (s/n?) the receiver sensitivity
improved?  I have a 6N2 and
wouldn't part with it.  There are so few out there that they are now a
sought-after item.

I like your suggestion of having 1.25m coverage, and this would be a
good place for T-T to step
up to the plate.  The Japanese radios don't have that band because it
isn't an amateur band
outside of our region.

73 de Jim - AD6CW