[TenTec] re sorry I cant take it any more

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] re sorry I cant take it any more
From: bob finger <finger@goeaston.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2006 16:18:53 -0400
To Brad W9GOD   Crybabies?  What you don't understand a bit of humor?
Sure it is a waste of bandwidth, but bandwidth is not expensive for most
today.  You can always use the delete key.

Things will quiet down when the sunspots return and most of us spend our
time with headphones on rather than reading e-mails.

We wade through the humor, exasperation, exhiliration, frustration and
inane stuff because every once in a while many of us learn something
from these folks with their strange sense of humor.  At least most of us
don't SHOUT at each other, at least not on the reflector.

Me, I dislike the folks who do not know how, or choose not to delete
most of a post when replying.  Gets kind of tough to find something
useful when hunting the archives.

Sorry to see you leaving.  Come back when you can have a good laugh.  73
bob de w9ge