Re: [TenTec] Corsair II

To: TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Corsair II
From: "D. Kemp" <nn8b@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 07:33:21 -0700 (PDT)
Thank you all for the replies about the Corsair II. It
certainly seems to be an overall good rig.

What are the serial numbers for the latest Corsair II?

As for the PTO, I have a C21 and an Argosy 525 analog
and they are stable after warm up, so am familiar with
their peculiarities. The Argosy is touchy though. By
just touching the metal ring on the knob the frequency
changes slightly. Once I got used to it it's not a
bother any more.

Sounds like the Corsair II will be a vast improvement
to those 2 rigs.

73,

Don, NN8B