[TenTec] Why I love Ten-Tec,

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Why I love Ten-Tec,
From: Lee A Crocker <lee_crocker@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 13:07:18 -0700 (PDT)
Yes, Ten Tec is to be loved.  This "love" could be
institutionalized however with a bug reporting system
where a topic can be submitted and the progress
tracked.

Flex does this.  Here is an example of a bug I
submitted:

http://support.flex-radio.com/ReviewBug.aspx?id=417&it=B

It's nice to get a note from the CEO.  It's nicer to
track what is being done.  Not all "bugs" are
accepted, but even that bit of data is useful.
Nothing is stopping either TT or Elecraft from
organizing such a system

73  W9OY

PS  Yes I am aware of the black hole called ditsnbits.