[TenTec] Looking for Ten-Tec parts

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Looking for Ten-Tec parts
From: Jerry Volpe <kg6tt@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 18:47:48 -0700
I am looking for the following parts for Ten-Tec gear:

Part Wanted             For Ten-Tec Model

Front Panel             Triton IV or Model 540  (9 of 10 or better)

Aluminum Chassis        Model 244 Digital Readout (must have excellent front
and top panel areas... no discoloration, spotting, scratches, rubs,
missing lettering)

2 ea pop-up front legs  Triton IV, Model 540, 544, etc.

Dial pointer            Triton IV or Model 540

Bandswitch knob         Triton IV, 540, 544 (Like Drake)

8-pin Octal plug        Triton IV, 540, 544

Plastic Side Panels     262G PS (or similar)

White lamp defuser/lens 262G Power Supply (all early power supplies)

Black plastic strip separating font panel to top panel Triton IV, 540, 544

Speaker                 262G Power Supply (In good working order)

Please contact off list.

[And yes, I will check with Ten-Tec parts but it is doubtful any of
these particular parts can be found at Ten-Tec due to age.]

73,

Jerry, KG6TT
Fairfield, CA