Re: [TenTec] Omni VII SORRY I JUST CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE!!

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VII SORRY I JUST CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE!!
From: ss409ss@aol.com
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 19:08:42 -0400

  Dude,

  You couldnt be more right, these complainers should spend more time on the
air getting aquainted with their rigs instead of sitting here bashing them.
I've had  every high end TT made before the Orion and had nothing bad to say
about any one of them. In fact my favorite was the original Omni 6 without the
added DSP and revisions. Now that I have some "curtain climbers", the shack
took a back seat, but I hope to add an O2 to the shack sometime soon. To
everyone at TT, have no fear, there are some of us out here who appreciate the
hard work and new rigs you provide us with even if the revisions come slow.
Some of us remember when boards had to be pulled and SNAIL MAILED to from and
back for this to happen. In fact I remember when boards were shipped to me
before I sent them my old one.. Now thats trusty service!!

  For the most part, a friendly voice can be found on the other end of the
phone to help you out, as long as TT keeps that end up, they will have a
customer for life.. Me.. Richy N2ZD