[TenTec] Omni C and matching external vfo

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni C and matching external vfo
From: "Lew" <ljl160@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 10:47:23 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
I have an Omni C that looks very good. Has cw filter, blanker, 30  and 17 mtrs
but of course 17 is not wise to use with these. I have the matching external
vfo, and a manual or manual copy. The PTO in the C is good but the PTO (good
condx)  in the external vfo needs lube. The C needs a new on -off switch and
some minor alignment but it is working with full output. I have a  replacement
switch and pot that will come with it.  I have a matching power supply (good
cosmetically) with the ammeter but it needs I believe a driver transistor. I
have too  many projects going on so this will make someone a great TT station.
First $300 takes it. Please respond direct-off reflector. Thanks-Lew K1NDV