Re: [TenTec] Orion, SteppIR and computer

To: "TenTec List" <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion, SteppIR and computer
From: "Rick Williams" <rick.williams@telus.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 08:09:28 -0700
Yes!

I built the Y-cable as described on the SteppIR site and interfaced it to
Logger32 with my Orion.  I also use it with N4PY software and Logger32.  (My
SteppIR controller has the Orion interface, firmware 3B04 and was purchased
early in 2006).

For more information you may wish to visit the SteppIR reflector on Yahoo
Groups.  Although I don't remember the details, I believe there may have
been a problem with some of the early Orion interfaces for the SteppIR.

73,

Rick
VE7TK

Website:  http://www3.telus.net/ve7tk