Re: [TenTec] Inflation Calculator

Subject: Re: [TenTec] Inflation Calculator
From: Gary Tuck <gtuck@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 17:08:59 -0700
CPI may be related to salaries over the long run but it sure hasn't
been for the majority of folks who work for wages/salary in the last
half dozen years at least.  I'm not saying that is a reason why TT's
prices should be lower, it's just that $3100 is probably less
affordable for the majority of working folks today than when TT was
selling the Omni VI+.  This is not meant to be a political statement--

Gary W7TEA