[TenTec] Correction/Update to "Do you love your Omni V"

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Correction/Update to "Do you love your Omni V"
From: alan geller <alan_geller2001@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 18:32:00 -0700 (PDT)
So,
  - The 301 is sold.
  - The 257 voice readout board is still available to any VISUALLY
  disabled person. If you know of someone who could use this let me know.
  I did have a brainfart and put hearing disabled in the original message for
  those who didn't notice and can keep me company in the corner while we stay
after school

  -The keyer and waykool DSP are still avail...

  Alan/K6ADG