[TenTec] ORION I and other things for sale

To: TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] ORION I and other things for sale
From: Rick Bowden <rick@rickstowerservice.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 11:57:32 -0500
I have a very clean Orion AT. I am the origianl nonsmoking owner. sist
was purchased in 11/2004 s/n# 08c10584. It was back to Ten Tec in
January of 2006 to get the latest mods and is ready for the 2.0 firm
ware.It has the 1.8 roofing filter in it. Have boxes and manual. asking
$2600.00 plus shipping. Also have the model 963 Power Supply also very
clean asking $100.00 plus shipping I also have the matching speaker
model 307. Very clean asking $70.00. if you would like to see pictures e
mail at rick@rickstowerservice.com and I will send them to you.
(1)The rotor is one 1 year old works great. Will handle 25 sqft of wind
load is a worm gear type rotor uses 5 wires and is ready for computer
controlled has software so you can change ramp up speed and stop speeds.
asking $675.

 (2) 60 AMP Power supply with meters. $85.

(3) Array Solutions Rat Pak 6 antenna remote coax switch with Band
decoder for the Ten Tec ORION. $250.

(4) MFJ Artificial ground box.$40.

(5) 29 THIMBLES for 3/16 ehs.$.25 each

(6) ICE RF Receiving Preamp model 135B 1.8-5.0 mhz 50 OHMS 20DB gain 12
vdc. $30.

(7) ZJ Electronics Beaverage Box with preamp $25.

(8) Yaesu relay box FRB 757. $20.

All items are plus shipping. Reason for selling is I'm getting out of
the hobby.Call me at 972 342 1784 or reply to rick@rickstowerservice.com