[TenTec] Orion 2.059d - TUNE bug?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion 2.059d - TUNE bug?
From: "Bob Cunnings" <bob.cunnings@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 16:21:30 -0600
Hello,

Wonder if anyone else sees this in Orion 2.059d:

After pressing the TUNE button to tune up in CW mode, my main receiver
MODE is changed to whatever mode the subreceiver happens to be set
to... I didn't notice this until now since I've had both main and sub
receivers in LCW mode exclusively when operating. Today I decided to
monitor WWV in USB in the subreceiver - just to keep an eye on the S
meter, of course, since AM mode can't be used because of another bug -
and was surprised to discover than on return from TUNE, the main
receiver had switched to USB mode. The display isn't updated to
reflect the change, but pressing the MODE button confirmed what my
ears told me, that the mode was now USB.

Master reset didn't help. Subreceiver mode seems to be "transferred"
to main receiver on return from TUNE.

Bob NW8L