[TenTec] V2.059 Aux Audio Levels

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] V2.059 Aux Audio Levels
From: "Merle Bone" <merlebone@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 21:34:10 -0500
I finally had to go back to V1.373b5 to make sure all the knobs on the front
panel worked the way I thought they did. I have returned to V2.059d and it
certainly looks to me like the "AUX Audio Output" levels are now controlled by
the front panel Main and Sub AF knobs (No longer being fixed in level) - as
well as being low in level. I would appreciate it if someone else with and
Orion could check this. I did not see a note on this in the change history but
I have a feeling that there may have been some big changes in the audio chain
of the V2 Orion.

Thanks,
Merle - W0EWM