[TenTec] FOR SALE: Complete OMNI VI PLUS Station

To: "tentec" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FOR SALE: Complete OMNI VI PLUS Station
From: "David Barlow" <Davebarlow36@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 20:44:44 -0700
Model 564 OMNI VI+ in absolute PRISTINE/MINT condition ( not even a spec of
dust or finger print!).
01/2000 S/N with factory # 81606 TCXO Logic Board and version 1.03 LOGIC and
1.0 DSP ROMs
Model 257 Voice Board
Crystal Filters for the 9 MHz IF SSB    Model 220 - 2.4 KHz 8 pole for SSB
                                                   Model 219 - 250 Hz 6 pole
for CW
                                                   Model 218 - 1.8 KHz 8 pole
for SSB
Crystal Filters for the 6.3 MHz IF        Standard  2.4 KHz Filter
                                                   Model 288 - 1.8 KHz 8 pole
for SSB
                                                   Model 285 - 500 Hz 6 pole
for CW
                                                   Model 250 - 250 Hz 6 pole
for CW
Model 961 Power Supply
Model 705 Desk Microphone
Model 605 Keyer
All Manuals and paper work for station.
I have new boxes from Ten Tec and End Caps for shipping.
This OMNI VI PLUS was recently back to Ten Tec for a Look See and any updates.
Photo's available via email upon direct request...1975.00  plus shipping and
Insurance.

I also have for sale a Ten Tec Hercules II 500 watt solid state amplifier For
Sale.
It is absolutely as good as the OMNI 6 PLUS station, I have the Manual plus new
box and end caps for shipping...$ 975.00  plus Insurance and shipping. Photo's
available via email upon direct request.
I also have the Heavy Duty D C Cable for the Hercules II, I do not have a 9422
100 amp Ten Tec Power Supply so I use a 100 amp deep cycle Marine Battery. It
works or performs excellent.

Also in excellent condition,
I have 2 Ten Tec High Power Antenna Tuners, Models 238 A and 238 B. I will sell
either one and keep the other. The 238 A matches the Jupiter in color
(charcoal) and the 238 B matches the Orion in color (Black) They are basically
the same, except for color. I have Manuals, New boxes and end caps from Ten
Tec...$450.00 ...... that is for one tuner. Photo's available via email upon
direct request.
Should anyone be interested, email me your telephone number with name and call
sign and I will call you
as soon as I receive your email, or as soon as possible.
Thank you

Dave, WA6CQJ
Barstow, Ca.
I forgot to mention, please email me at my email address below.
Thank you

Davebarlow36@msn.com<mailto:Davebarlow36@msn.com<about:blank>>