[TenTec] FS TenTec Argonaut V 516

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS TenTec Argonaut V 516
From: henry lesesne <kd5mjj2003@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 07:06:46 -0700 (PDT)

  FOR SALE.

  Argonaut 516 with 1.08 software and all current modifications, Purchased in
2005. It is like NEW and has little operating time. It is like new. Condition
is a 10 out of 10. Has lived in a non smoking enviornment.

  It comes with all the original items supplied by Ten Tec: mike, book, goodie
bag, box, etc.

  I want a new toy but I must make some room in my toy box first.

  Please contact me via email: kd5mjj2003@yahoo.com.

  Thanks and 73,
  Hank Lesesne
  K5ICW, ex-kd5mjj