Re: [TenTec] [QRP-L] Value of used Schuur Profi?

To: <dock0evz@earthlink.net>,"QRP-L Reflector" <qrp-l@mailman.qth.net>,"Ten Tec Reflector" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] [QRP-L] Value of used Schuur Profi?
From: "David Yarnes" <w7aqk@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 07:22:14 -0700
Doc,

I'm not sure what these sell for currently--you probably know that the
product is now being made by someone other than the original designer.  That
doesn't mean they still aren't as good, but maybe yours will have some
additional value if it is "an original".  Anyway, I bought one many years
ago, and it was something like $240.  They probably sell for more now.  But
I would think you could still get something close to that amount for it,
assuming it is in excellent condition.  But remember, beauty is in the eye
of the beholder, so don't be offended if someone offers you less.

Dave W7AQK