Re: [TenTec] Centurion Amplifier - 110 volt?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Centurion Amplifier - 110 volt?
From: "Rideout Family" <wa6ipd@dslextreme.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 09:25:49 -0700
Here's the voltage scoop

When we amateurs used 110 volts it was with our spark gap rigs.  We used 115
volts with our AM and SSB rigs after the war and into the mid 80s. Then
after that we have been using 120 volts and 125 volts is just around the
corner.  But we should be using 220 volts like other countries then we would
not have power problems when running our amps etc.

de WA6IPD