Re: [TenTec] V2.059d

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] V2.059d
From: David Fisher <ka2cyn@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 22:18:34 -0400
I ran rtty(afsk) on my Orion 565 a few weeks ago without any problem. I
tried to participate in this past weekend's rtty test (post V2.059d) and
was unable to tune any rtty transmissions. The only change made  here
between the 2 events was installation of the firmware upgrade. I talked
with TT today and they didn't think that the upgrade was the problem. I
would appreciate hearing of other's experiences (good or bad) running
this mode post V2.059d.
Dave - KA2CYN
.