Re: [TenTec] orion 565 v2.056 bandstacking?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] orion 565 v2.056 bandstacking?
From: "Bob Cunnings" <bob.cunnings@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 13:47:25 -0600
Right, and I've gotten that far... as I wrote in the earlier email. I
always have VFO B selected, since I assign VFO B to the main receiver.
The problem isn't the frequency. It is that when bandstacking
registers are used to recall a freq to VFO B, the associated bandwidth
and mode parameters are always assigned to the *sub* receiver - even
if VFO B is assigned to the *main* receiver and VFO A to the sub
receiver.

If, on the other hand, I assign VFO A to the main receiver, and VFO B
to the sub receiver, everything works as expected. But the reverse
assignment is a valid use case, and I fear the bandstacking recall
function is broken in that case.

Bob NW8L