[TenTec] FS Complete Century 21 Station,Scout w/noise blanker/5 band mod

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS Complete Century 21 Station,Scout w/noise blanker/5 band modules,Argosy 525 Analog with calibrator and audio filter options
From: Jerry Volpe <kg6tt@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2006 05:09:19 -0700
Well time for me to move out a few of my duplicate, but very, very nice
Ten-Tec stations:

Item One: Here is your chance to get the entire package:

- A genuinely nice Century 21. Rebuilt PTO. Fully operational. No mods,
No holes, no funny buttons, No scratches, etc.
- Matching Model 277 Antenna Tuner. Works great and as good as they get
cosmetically
- Matching Model 276 external 100 kHz/25 kHz frequency standard (just as
nice)
- Matching Model 670 keyer (just as nice)
- Nice manual for Century 21 (maybe for others as well)

$300 plus shipping for all. Don't ask to sell separately.

Item Two:

- Argosy 525 Analog, s.n 400 something, Very nice cosmetic condition,
Fully functional. Works nice. I have not applied any mods. Smooth
tuning. Restrung pointer. Original knobs. One of the cleaner Argosies
out there. Includes Calibrator and audio filter options. Includes
manual. No microphone.

$250 plus shipping.

Extra Argosy compatible option:

- 1.8 kHz SSB 8-pole 9MHz crystal filter for additional $65 (not
included in the $250 Argosy price but sold separately. Would consider
even trade for 250 Hz 9MHz Ten-Tec filter).

Item Three:

- Very nice Ten-Tec Scout. Very nice cosmetics. Works great. No
scratches, dent, nicks, etc. Has factory noise blanker installed and it
works great (pretty rare). Includes modules for 80, 40, 20, 15, and 10
meters. Manual

$400 plus shipping.

Payment by Postal Money Order or PayPal. I believe my prices to be fair,
especially considering the condition of this equipment.

I'll be listing these on eHam and QRZ Monday.

Jerry, KG6TT
707 399-8838
kg6tt@arrl.net
Fairfield, CA