Re: [TenTec] FS or Trade, Model 238, 229 tuners

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] FS or Trade, Model 238, 229 tuners
From: "Paul Elliott" <paab@valornet.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 21:54:15 -0600
George

I am interested in the 238 tuner--and will be in Belton this weekend.  If
you haven't sold it before then, please bring it with you.  I am an old man,
about 6' 2" tall, and will be in a silver Nissan pickup. Am going to try to
get a space inside Saturday.  If all goes well, will be leaving here about 6
am MDT tomorrow.  Hope to get to convention center about 3 or 4 pm Texas
time Friday.  Got to get to bad now!

73 Paul W5DM A ham since 1937