Re: [TenTec] Question re: Jupiter

To: <wf2u@starband.net>,"Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Question re: Jupiter
From: "Dave Reynolds" <Dave@k6wrf.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 22:20:49 -0700
Hello Meir, If you haven't recieved an answer to your question,I ordered my
Jupiter and when I did I was considering going back into MARS so I called
Tentec and they said that they would supply me with the chip to convert the
rig to operate for the MARS freqs. free of charge. All I needed to do was
send them proof of my MARS affiliation as in a copy of my MARS license and a
copy of my FCC license.I hope this is of some help for you.

       73 es gl
                         Dave K6WRF