[TenTec] sticker on back of ORION model 566

To: "TenTecReflector" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] sticker on back of ORION model 566
From: "Ron" <ron@morell.us>
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 11:05:35 -0600
Hello reflector,
I working away this morning to install an LDG 0T-11P auto tuner in this O2
radio and just noticed the little trash can with and X through it and a _
under it, stuck to the back of the radio, just under the Band Data 2 plug
and next to the model and serial number tag.  What does this symbol
indicate?  Also there is a Circle with an ! mark inside of it painted just
to the left of the model information and the sticker...  Inquiring minds
need to know this stuff, so if you have the correct answer, I'd like to read
it here.

Now back to the LDG tuner install.  I'll report on the success or whatever
after that is done.

Also, I've been getting a single snickers bar with almonds in the mail from
an anonymous donor the last few months.  I've received two packages
containing one each, carefully wrapped.  One was post marked from St. Louis,
MO and the other appears to have been locally delivered with just an ink
line drawn through the postage.  Does anyone here share in this generous
type of anonymous gifting?  I wonder if it has anything to do with operating
an ORION II...
Ron
KA7U