Re: [TenTec] RTTY OMNI-D

To: <roncasa@verizon.net>,"Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] RTTY OMNI-D
From: "Ron" <ron@morell.us>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 09:38:36 -0600
I've used the OMNI D on RTTY using MixW and the sound card tin setup,
(AFSK).  It helps to add a fan to cool the heat sink and keep the power
level down to less than 40 watts and the ALC light off, and it worked OK.
In my setup, I added a Ten Tec RX-320 receiver and was able to monitor my
output signal effectively as well.  This let me look at frequency drift or
IMD problems.
Ron KA7U