[TenTec] For sale: Ten Tec antenna tuner model 238

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] For sale: Ten Tec antenna tuner model 238
From: <dbp@tds.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 13:29:25 +0000
Hi-
 I have for sale a Ten Tec antenna tuner model 238.
 It matches in color the OMNI series rigs. Works, of course with any rig.
Handles legal limit, has built in SWR and Hi/Lo Power meter, has balun and 4
position antenna switch.  Excellent condition.
 $285 here in NH  03229. Shipping weight will be 15 lB, if needed
 73 de Dave K1OPQ

Regards and 73,

Dave

"Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security, will not have,
nor do they deserve, either one."

Benjamin Franklin
"Lord, help me to be the person that my dog thinks I am."