Re: [TenTec] o i PROBLEM

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] o i PROBLEM
From: Martin AA6E <aa6e@ewing.homedns.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 12:48:05 -0400
Vince Santis wrote:
Hi,

Have power reset, master reset, but not clesr on battery reset.  The
document I have says to hold VFO B LCK, but when I do I get a master
reset. What am I missing?

Vince Santis, N1VS Winsted, CT 06098

Yes, but there should be another line on the screen that says "battery failure" or words to that effect. After that, the procedure is like the Master Reset. So, you probably did it OK.

Could there be something screwy in your antenna system - strong overload from somewhere? Try putting in the 18 db atten - does the behavior change? Does the VFO tuning seem ok? They sometimes fall out of lock.

I would call Ten-Tec if this doesn't clear up quickly.

73 Martin AA6E