[TenTec] WTB Omni-A analog manual

To: "TenTec@contesting.com" <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] WTB Omni-A analog manual
From: Jerry W9CTB <w9ctb-1@peoplepc.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 23:50:07 -0400 (EDT)
 I'am still looking for the Omni-A analog manual. It has the notch filter and
selectable audio filtering instead of the squelch so I'am assuming that it is a
series B but not sure?  Original or good copy does not matter. Also looking for
the noise blanker board but I don't know the number of it without the manual.
Probably the same one all of the older Omni rig's took? I have a original
Argonaut 515 manual that I would trade even up for the Omni-A manual but the
Argo manual is not for sale otherwise. Thanks/73

 Jerry...W9CTB