[TenTec] New Email Address

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] New Email Address
From: "Bill Nicolson" <k2rig@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 15:17:40 -0400
I have been trying to subscribe under a new Email address for about a week.
Could the list moderator please approve my new Email, I'm switching
providers as of today.

Thanks,
Bill K2rig

Old email:     k2rig@comcast.net
New email:    k2rig@hotmail.com

This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain information that is
protected by law as confidential, and is transmitted for the sole use
of the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying or retention of
this e-mail or the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify
the sender by telephone or reply e-mail, and permanently delete this
e-mail from your computer system. Thank you.