Re: [TenTec] Orion (Original) Battery

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion (Original) Battery
From: Mike Gorniak <mgorniak@genesiswireless.us>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 14:28:01 -0500
From: "John T. Fleming" <W3GQJ@earthlink.net>
To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>

Thanks, John, I'll give that a try...I need to make the V2 mod anyway.

73,

Mike
NM7X

Mike,

Download the instructions for making the V2 mod to the Orion 1.  It will
tell you how to remove the front panel.  Once you have it off, you can see
the battery in the frond panel.  It is about a half inch thick and about an
inch square.  I hope this helps.

73,
John