[TenTec] Orion II and logging/cluster program

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion II and logging/cluster program
From: "StellarCAT" <RXDesign@ssvecnet.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 19:11:27 -0700
I have a used Orion II that is suppose to be here on Wednesday
(from K8OWM) and was wondering what logging programs work with
the OII and which ones are preferred. I am currently using
CommCAT but they don't support the Orion. I hate to change as it
is designed for DXers but I want something that will work
seamlessly. They, CommCAT, suggested some are using N4PY to talk
to the radio and apparently somehow this then talks to the
CommCAT logger... strange but that is what they said. Anyone
doing this?

Is anyone using N4PY directly - if so how well does it work?

thanks for your comments.

Gary, K9RX