[TenTec] 'New' Jupiter filters

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 'New' Jupiter filters
From: "Mark Erbaugh" <mark@microenh.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 15:23:07 -0500
I see that in a recent update to the Jupiter firmware, TenTec has added
(apparently 6 - old count 33, new count 39) new filters including 150 Hz. Could
someone with a Jupiter check out the skirts on these filters? The current 300
Hz filter has extremely wide skirts and I consider it more of a 500 Hz filter.

Are the filters available through the software programming interface?  I've not
seen an update to the Programmer's Reference Guide.

I've asked TenTec if they were planning on offering an update to the Pegasus
firmware to include the new filters but gotten no response.

73,
Mark