Re: [TenTec] Which orion has the correct display ?

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Which orion has the correct display ?
From: "Wes Attaway (N5WA)" <wesattaway@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 21:01:47 -0600
I own an Orion and prior to the reflector discussion about the
LCD screen I never knew there was a problem.  My screen is
perfectly Black and White, but I always look at it straight on
because that is the only way I can look at it.  After reading the
reflector comments I leaned way over to look at it from an angle
and the tint does change a little bit.

Frankly, I think it is much ado about very little.