Re: [TenTec] Microphone for Orion I

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Microphone for Orion I
From: "Larry Menzel" <retire@means.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 17:35:48 -0600
Hi, John,

I a running the Heil Heritage with my Orions, and I get excellent reports
with it...that's the "Elvis" mic.  I have a friend with the Classic and it
also sounds fine.  One needs to get a listener on another radio to really
hear what it sounds like, one who knows your voice well, and help you set up
the various outbound audio adjustments, but I'm confident you'll be pleased
with the results.

Of course, you have to make sure that the mic is wired per the manual, with
the ground to the shell of the mic connector.

Larry, N0XB