Re: [TenTec] Help with post LDG OP-11P tuner install issue - nosignals!

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Help with post LDG OP-11P tuner install issue - nosignals!
From: Kim Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 17:04:07 -0600
I'd be amazed if TenTec abandoned an owner simply because they
installed a non-TenTec bit of hardware. That said, I'm equally sure
that they don't provide tech support for a tuner (or anything else)
they didn't make.

I have an OT-11P tuner and love it; I never had the TenTec tuner, so
I can't compare.

As for no rx sigs, make sure that everything internally is connected
as it should be.  I installed the OT-11P in mine and it was rather
tight in there -- easy to not fail to fully seat one of those little plugs.

Kim Elmore, N5OP