Re: [TenTec] RigBlaster and Orion II

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] RigBlaster and Orion II
From: Kim Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 20:06:19 -0600
Thanks, Dave!

Well, this is the same wiring as that shown for the Yeasu radios,
which is what Heil said should be the case. The problem *must* be
with the BN-10 boomset itself, somehow. It works fine with the Heil
cable, but not after it goes through the rigblaster. Gotta get out an
ohm meter and start checking where the wires *really* go, I suppose.

Cheers,

Kim