Re: [TenTec] Ordered an Omni VII Today

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ordered an Omni VII Today
From: "David S. McCallum" <w7sac2@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 22:25:39 -0600
  From: Michael Melland
  To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment
  Sent: Monday, November 27, 2006 12:51 PM
  Subject: [TenTec] Ordered an Omni VII Today

  Well.... it's like this guys.  I've been Ten-Tec poor for the past 4.5 years
or so although I remained on the list.

  I've always regretted the sale of my beloved Omni V.9 / Herc II station.  I
tried a Jupiter and even another PA but it just wasn't the same, sold it in
about 6 months.  I tried a Icom Pro2 and it just wasn't the same, only kept it
about 6 months.  Since then I've been using my military HF portable rigs and my
Harris Falcon HF base station.  Really cool, great performance, but.... still
not the same <grin>.

  So I just ordered a new Omni VII ... I've been just too long out of the
family <grin>.  Am I nuts or what <grin>.

  Mike

  --

  Michael Melland, W9WIS
  Redgranite, WI USA